[Wylug-help] SUSE cock-up

scott linux at sh2515.plus.com
Wed Jul 18 12:40:51 BST 2007

Thank you.

  _____

From: Toft, Alex [mailto:A.Toft at leedsmet.ac.uk]
Sent: 18 July 2007 12:21
To: scott; wylug-help at wylug.org.uk
Subject: RE: [Wylug-help] SUSE cock-up

Boot the Windows CD. It will churn along for a minute or two, then display a
menu - Press Enter to Setup Windows, Press R to repair using the recovery
console. Press R.

It will scan for Windows installations and display a list. Select the index
number of your install, press enter. It will prompt for the admin password.
Once you put that it it will dump you to a DOS prompt. Run those 2 commands,
then type exit. The machine will reboot and your Windows bootloader will
work again.

Alex

  _____