[Wylug-help] Odd email rejection

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 14:30:18 BST 2007

Thats looking as though its (ie google) forwarding the original
message as an attachment (the .eml file).

Incidentally, as the person who originally wrote the exim filter that
typically gives that rejection message, it might be worth mentioning
to your ISP that we really really *really* strongly recommend that
you do not use it nowadays.  It was written before we had the ability
to do SMTP time rejection, and was good for combating the "I love
you" worm and similar 8 years ago.  However all spam comes from
forged email addresses now and accept-and-bounce processing of email
is not acceptable now, and has not been for several years.

	Nigel.