[Wylug-help] linux and flash

Nick R nick at ngr78.co.uk
Tue May 22 09:22:47 BST 2007

Last time I investigated using flash (a few years ago), it was a 100%
complete no go or provide a non-flash html text alternative.

With flash 8 there is an effort towards accessibility, check
http://www.adobe.com/resources/accessibility/flash8/ but I have not
touched flash for a long time.

Cheers, Nick.