[Wylug-help] PHP development - freelancers?

Lee Evans lee at leeevans.org
Wed Oct 10 12:47:36 BST 2007

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone is in the freelance or spare-time PHP
development game.

I occasionally - now being one of those times - have clients who require
small bits of redevelopment doing on their PHP based websites.

I'm not particularly (read: at all) good at PHP so what would probably take
a competent person a small amount of time generally takes me ages as I
first struggle to work out what the existing code means and then google
around to find how to do what I want in PHP; it's just not worth it.

So I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in doing occasional and
small bits of PHP work for me. I have two such pieces of work in the
pipeline at the moment so if you're interested please let me know giving me
an idea of your hourly rate and idea of your availability asap.

Thanks

Lee Evans