[Wylug-help] network and memory sticks

Scott Hodgson linux at sh2515.plus.com
Wed Sep 19 17:02:15 BST 2007

hello

I have a laptop wireless link and a hardwire desktop linked to a adsl
router.
Question:
How do I set up my system so I can look at files on my desktop when on
my laptop and vice versa,  I am using Ubuntu Fiesty - soon to be
gustsy.  Thought i would ask you first since the some of you are in the
IT and network business.

I have a lot of work on a USB memory stick and use both the laptop and
Desktop
Question:
can i set up a folder to update when i put in my USB stick and how do I
do it? most of my searches have only come up with backing up grub or
mandriva on a usb stick.