[Wylug-help] Web page problems

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Sat Apr 12 10:08:14 BST 2008

Anne Wilson writes:

> ... there is extensive use made of slide-shows which appear to be
> controlled by javascript.  Similar slide-shows will be required to be
> added at various time. ...  Where can I learn whatever I need to know
> to do this?

It's possible that the existing slide shows 'just work' already, and you
won't need to do anything in particular with them.  However if you then
it's likely the knowledge you need is specific to the particular
JavaScript application being used, rather than generic JavaScript or
slide show abilities.

Does viewing the source give any clue as to what was used to create the
slide shows?

For future ones it may make sense to continue to use the same
technology.

Smylers