[Wylug-help] Web page problem

Philip Wyett philwyett at gmx.com
Sun Dec 28 12:51:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-28 at 11:47 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 28 December 2008 11:38:25 Philip Wyett wrote:
> > Line: g_ImageTable[g_imax++] = new Array ("IMG_17.JPG", "Winners);
> >
> > String  Winners is not terminated.
>
> Blow me!  I've stared at that for hours and hours, and still missed it!  And
> now it runs.  Bless you!
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Anne

My pleasure to assist!

This is something that happens to all developers and any that say it
never has falls into the category of liar liar pants on fire! lol My
normal method here is to walk away from it mumbling bad words, grab a
beer, watch a movie then come back too it later and usually spot it
fairly quickly. :-)

Regards

Phil