[Wylug-help] Web page problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:18:18 UTC 2008

On Sunday 28 December 2008 16:24:22 Philip Wyett wrote:

> There are far better things to give you sleepless nights - For me
> American Football tonight. :-) I sense you are a KDE user so maybe an
> editor like kdevelop or quanta may offer some help managing your coding.

I hate to be beaten by anything, and I'd stared at that code for hours.  I was
beginning to feel totally beaten - and I can't give in :-)

I ought to play around with some other solutions.  I generally use SeaMonkey
Composer.  The good side is that you can quick swap between preview and code
pages, but it's pretty weak in other ways.  I tried bluefish (wasn't that
nvu?) and it was good to have line numbers back, but I miss the preview.  I
haven't tried quanta for a very long time, and kdevelop not at all, so there's
plenty to play with :-)

As I said, most of the time I'm just adding more pages to a known layout, but
there has to be something new from time to time, so exploration is definitely
a good thing.