[Wylug-help] Bradford, Bingley, Shipley, Keighly LUG

David Carpenter d.carpenter at virgin.net
Fri Jun 6 14:43:14 BST 2008

I'm sending this at completely the wrong time as I'm just about to go
away for a week, but..

Is there any interest in a GNU/Linux user group in the Bradford area?

I've been on this list for a year or two - not very active and never
seem to get it together to get to Leeds for the meetings. I noticed (and
couldn't make it to) the open street map events that happened in
Bradford, which looked great.

So, just wondering what people on the list thought.

I've been toying with ways to get a bit 'evangelical' about GNU/Linux
and targeting potential users. (Bradford has quite a 'counterculture'
going on, and I suspect that there may be quite a few people interested
in what GNU/Linux has to offer)

Any comments would be welcome, but I may not be able to reply for a week
or so.

Thanks
David