[Wylug-help] exim condition problem

William F. McCaw william at mcsquawk.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 17:23:40 BST 2008

Hi There,

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> In exim I am trying to add a recipient based on the original recipient and the
> subject line.
>
> I have set up a redirect router but the condition does not work. If the syntax
> is wrong I get an error, but if the syntax is right, the router still does
> not action.
>
> I've tried reversing the yes/no to try to get a false positive, but still
> didn't get it to trigger.  Any ideas?
>
> test_taxation:
>  driver = redirect
>  domains = ringways.co.uk
>  local_parts = test
>  condition = "${if match {${lc:$h_subject}}{${lc:tax request auth}}{yes}
> {no}}"
>  data = dtaxing at ringways.co.uk
>  unseen

I got the condition to work on my setup when it was changed to:

--8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<--

    condition = ${if match {${lc:$h_subject:}}{tax request auth}{yes}{no}}

The "$h_subject:" was missing it's trailing colon, I dropped the ${lc:...}
around the regex since it was already in lower case and I also dropped the
surrounding quotation marks.

Any good ?

--
William F. McCaw  <william at mcsquawk.org.uk>

Public key available from http://www.mcsquawk.org.uk/ and keyservers
GPG : 0x34C648D9 : 2744 C1E8 38AE FC6F 38CC  1D1E F9E9 D8D2 34C6 48D9