[Wylug-help] Bradford meeting

David Carpenter d.carpenter at virgin.net
Tue Jun 17 09:33:07 BST 2008

I sent a post just over a week ago asking if there were GNU/Linux users
in the Bradford area that might want to meet up. There were about 5
people that said they would be interested.

I've created a 'doodle' poll over
at:http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=m37sss2ekqa5xzd4

to get the ball rolling with ideas for a best day and time for these
people to meet up.

If you would be interested in meeting somewhere in the Bradford
district, would you mind having a go at trying to pick some suitable
times. Please note that although there are specific dates associated
with the poll they are not significant (i.e. not planning to meet on
those dates - just getting an idea of the best day/time)

As to what we do if we form a group, that's all up for debate.

Finally, I don't suspect this is an issue, but I'd like to make it clear
that this isn't meant to undermine or challenge in anyway WYLUG and what
it does.

All the best
David Carpenter