[Wylug-help] How to find a short course?

Lee Evans lee at leeevans.org
Sat Mar 8 18:29:01 GMT 2008

Hi Anne,

I know that 1) Harrogate College do various courses on animation, CAD,
graphics design etc etc. 2) They run various short part time courses at
different periods of the year. Whether they do the course(s) you want at the
time you want I couldn't say

You can find them, and their prospectuses(?) at

http://www.lmu.ac.uk/harrogate/

I strongly suspect LMU will have their own part time courses of a similar
nature.

Hope this helps

Lee