[Wylug-help] RHCE

Imran Javeed imran.javeed at i-ksolutions.com
Mon Mar 10 10:55:37 GMT 2008

All

Has anyone obtained the RHCE certification?

If so, could you please share your experiences,

I will taking this exam shortly, and am trying to gage the amount of revision needed.

I have been using linux for about 6-7 years so its not that I'm new to this stuff but I also am aware that this exam is a cut above the rest as it is not a simple multiple choice question exam and is based around installation, configuration and solving problems based on NFS,apache, samba, squid, authentication services, pam.d etc.... on live systems within red hat labs...

Any advice, I'm sure would be helpful

Regards

Imran
Regards