[Wylug-help] Driving Projectors from a linux laptop

Andy Coulson andy at ryburnimageworks.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 08:30:11 UTC 2008

Good Morning,

I've just realised one (hopefully temporary) flaw in  my switch to Linux
plan.  I tried to hook up my laptop to a data projector  and of course
it didn't work..  I assume I need to put the data projector in as a
second screen in Xorg config, but how do I format that?  Can i get the
hot keys working to switch between internal , external and internal and
external screens (I think Alt-F7 on my Sony).  I'm running Ubuntu Hardy
with the 6.24.21 kernel

Thanks for your help
--
*Andy Coulson*