[Wylug-help] menus appear on wrong screen

Craig Hopkins c.o.hopkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:04:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

A curious problem on Intrepid - If I turn on an external monitor on my
laptop and then drag an instance of Firefox or Thunderbird (haven't
found other examples yet) to it that was already running, whenever i
right click or whenever it auto-completes something then the prompt
will appear on the laptop's screen and not on the display the program
is now displayed on. If I close the program, and reload it then drag
it over to the external monitor then the problem goes away.

Anyone seen this or know how to overcome without restarting the app?

Craig