[Wylug-help] Mailing list software tutorial

Roger roger at roger-beaumont.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 23:10:01 UTC 2009

A group I'm working with wants a mailing list (akin to this one) to
exchange info.

The software choice seems simple; Mailman is packaged for CentOS, but
apparently nothing else.

The thing is, while I've subscribed to enough lists to know that's what
they need, I've virtually no idea what's going on in the background.

The Mailman documentation seems to assume I know more than I do (I don't
follow what a lot of it is on about), so does anyone know of a tutorial
that might bring me up to speed?

Roger