[Wylug-help] keyboard/sound problems after upgrading video

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 12:50:34 UTC 2009

On Friday 17 July 2009 12:36:05 Anne Wilson wrote:

> Have you tried pavucontrol?  It's not installed by default.
>
> Anne

I've found an even easier way to fix it.  Google is my my shepherd I shall not
want.

By deleting the /etc/asound.conf file, the sound system was forced to re-setup
the config and confirming a few dialog boxes was all I needed to do.  I
didn't even need to log out or restart X.

I'll try it on my desktop next week when I'm back in the office.

--
Gary Stainburn