[Wylug-help] Sheffield un-conference + common place sunday

graydebowen at tiscali.co.uk graydebowen at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 10:21:24 UTC 2009

I am still a little lost; just where on the total geek/linuxhead
through utter newbie line does this all lie (say on a scale of 1 -
newbie to 10)?
I could discuss/demo LTSP/DRBL as that is my MSc dissertation.  I have
some simple Red Hat quals under my belt so would probably rate about 3
above.  Would this be way too simple?

I know the above is in Sheffield in a couple of weeks.  I could make
it to the common place (Calls Leeds) tomorrow.  I have fancied going
for a while but usually shoot (archery) on a Sunday.  What exactly goes
on at the skills share sessions and again how geeky are they?
Discussing the above options would be helpful to me.  How is parking in
that area on a Sunday (trains are rubbish on Sunday am)?

Grayde Bowen (Halifax)

Get £25 off a case of wine with Tiscali's Naked Wines offer - www.tiscali.co.uk/wine