[Wylug-help] Allow blacklisted attachedments from specific domains

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 10:58:09 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I've got the default MIME ACL

acl_check_mime:

  # File extension filtering.
  deny message = Blacklisted file extension detected
       condition = ${if match \
                        {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
                        {\N(\.zip|\.com|\.exe|\.pif|\.bat|\.scr|\.lnk|
\.com)$\N} \
                     {1}{0}}

  accept

but I want to disable this for certain trusted sites that wish to send us Zip
files.

I set up a domainlist:

domainlist files_allowed_from = mysecuredomain.com

and then added the following line immediately after the 'deny message =' line

       domains	 = ! +files_allowed_from

but I just get the following error in the log.

2009-06-25 11:56:44 1MJmdI-00023j-7c H=harpo.ringways.co.uk [10.1.1.6]
F=<robberswdzg7 at scanbalt.ru> temporarily rejected during MIME ACL checks:
cannot test domains condition in MIME ACL

Anyone know what I've done wrong or can suggest a better method.

--
Gary Stainburn