[Wylug-help] CSS for table and img - can't get rid of gaps

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 15:40:47 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

tried that, but it made no difference.  I've also noticed that the
vertical-align for the TD isn't working as the text is at the bottom of the
cell.

The image is taken on Fedora/Firefox but looks the on WinXP/IE7

http://www1.ringways.co.uk/images/treeview_not_working.png

The images themselves are just 20x20 PNG files with the black lines going all
the way to the edge.

Gary