[Wylug-help] Does anyone know anything about aol mail accounts?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:03:23 UTC 2010

I have a small mailing list, mailman controlled.  One member is subscribed
three times, with a sky.com address, an aol.com address and an aol.co.uk -
apparently depending on where she posts from.

It seems that every time she posts from the aol.co.uk address I get an
"uncaught bounce notification" ("The attached message was received as a
bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it").  Can anyone explain to me what the problem is and what I can do
about it?  It's very embarrassing that her (html) mail never gets through.

KDE Community Working Group