[Wylug-help] Fetchmail setup

Simon Brown lists at 700c.org
Fri Nov 26 15:47:54 UTC 2010

At Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:50:31 +0000,
Simon Brown wrote:
> Cancel that, mail is still getting dropped into /var/spool/ This is
> rubbish.

It's just dawned on me what the problem is and it's nothing to do with
mail programs.

My old laptop has 10.04 with full disk encryption. My new laptop has
10.10 and I only opted for the preffered home directory encyption. So
at boot up the fetchmail daemon runs before I've logged in so there is
no home directory, no .procmailrc  no ~/Mail.

So what would be the easiest way to sweep up that mail after login?
I'm currently manually moving and sorting it.

Thanks for your patience,

Simon