[Wylug-help] Server Support

Roger Greenwood rogerggbr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 14:47:12 UTC 2010

Thanks Richard.

I assume you meant nativespace, but I am really looking for suppliers of
kit and not hosting.

I have had a look through the links, and which would be useful if I go
it alone. I would really like to have some paid backup available though,
if I get it wrong then peoples jobs are affected. I have no problem with
our current supplier other than the cost, but we are not large enough to
sustain the current levels of support we are paying for.

If I don't pay the support costs this year, then I need a backup plan.
Having used linux myself at home exclusively now since about 1997, you
would think I should know enough. The truth is I am a user and a
tinkerer so I will never know enough compared to the professionals. I
just hope that by now there are enough suppliers out there who have seen
the light and can get paid for their efforts rather than pass it all on
to huge corporations.

If there are any other local (maybe small) suppliers with a support
dept. anyone can recommend I would appreciate a tip-off.