[Wylug-help] 'at' command and apache user

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 18:11:49 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Hopefully this is a quickie.  I've written a Perl script which

1) I call to initialise - this then schedules another run using the 'at'
command

2) is run by 'at' at the appropriate time to carry out the required task

This works fine under the developer user but when I call it from PHP in my web
server the 2nd part fails and generates the following email.