[Wylug-help] Accessing NTFS on an IDE drive through a USB external caddy

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 12:14:01 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this. I ended up putting the drive back into the PC it came from
and making doubly sure it booted from the correct drive.  I will bear your
suggestion in mind for next time.

As for you comments below, I'm sure I'm supposed to know what you're talking
about, but it's beyond me.

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager