[Wylug-help] Mobile phone that gets Internet

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 09:35:08 UTC 2012

On Monday 27 February 2012 20:04:59 Martyn Ranyard wrote:
> If you want a physical keyboard, iPhones are out too, and there's no
> current-gen android with a keyboard - the highest spec android I'm
> aware of with a physical kb is the Desire Z.
>
> --
> Martyn

There are bluetooth keyboards out there for the iphone.
On most of then it says that you can also use them on andriod but you need
additional software.  This is (a) true and (b) a doddle as there are a couple
of options out there.  I use 'Blues IME Settings' along with a £15 keyboard
from Maplins for working with Word and Excel documents in Polaris Office (I'm
writing *lots* of revision notes for my steam driver's exams)
--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager