[Wylug-help] AMD / Linux laptop op alternative

Roger roger at roger-beaumont.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 00:58:53 UTC 2012

Oops forgot to edit the subject...

Hi,

My laptop just went tits-up, so I'm looking for a replacement.

My preferences are for an AMD processor and Linux OS.  Wifi would be
good, so that I don't need to climb up to the attic to connect

The laptop criterion isn't absolutely essential - I could build a
desktop and work in the attic, but I've grown used to being able to work
downstairs.

Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Roger