[Wylug-help] Linux Journal - available for collection

Chris Davies MBCS chris.davies at bcs.org.uk
Sun Apr 21 12:54:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have several years of Linux Journal magazines available if anyone
fancies having them. 2006-2012 (approximately).

I'm in Harrogate so you'd have to be able to get there. (I could bring
them to the train/bus station if that was helpful, but as it's a couple
of banana boxes worth you'd still need some way of transporting them
home at your end.)

I can split the collection depending on requests. I'd just be happy to
see them read and used before they went to be recycled.
Chris