[Wylug-help] Solicited sales email distribution - advice needed

Callum Massey kais58 at sucs.org
Mon May 20 17:51:09 UTC 2013

I can't recommend mailman enough for this kind of thing, it is really
quite simple to set up and has a nice web interface anyone can use, you
can set it up so all he needs to do is send an email to the address and
it will do all the forwarding for you. The best part of course is that
it is free.

Callum.