[Wylug-help] cname and A host

linux linux at sh2515.plus.com
Fri Nov 22 00:12:52 UTC 2013

Thanks for the below I have been playing around with the config files and it was by acvident that o was on my mobile network and tried www. And cloud. And it works. But not on my home network, is this because my server is on the same ip? No wonder I haven't been able to figure it out

Sent from Galaxy S3 on Three