[Wylug-help] Conditional forward suggestions

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:04:03 UTC 2014

I believe the answer is to use procmail rather than just a .forward file.

procmail is pretty damn powerful, has lots of options and exim can deliver
to procmail afaik.

Detecting if you're at your PC could be done using a service such as ifttt
to detect if your phone is on charge and connected to wifi or an nfc tag or
similar.

Cheers,
--
Martyn