[Wylug-help] Ubuntu Phone - anyone have one?

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Thu Dec 3 12:30:17 UTC 2015

Ah, I found the slides from the 2014 embedded linux conference which showed
the interaction between Ubuntu applications and the main O/S.
http://elinux.org/images/c/cf/Ubuntu_Touch_Internals_1.pdf
Seems like the call setup and teardown is controlled by a package called
ofono (Which Graham mentioned to me the other week) and ofono includes
modem drivers.
The ofono source code is available so I'll go dig around that to see what
comes up

Overview of ofono: https://01.org/ofono
Ubuntu phone ofono branch: https://github.com/rilmodem/ofono
Original ofono source code repository: