[Wylug-help] LDAP setup on Centos 7

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Fri Nov 27 15:42:05 UTC 2015

I haven't got any experience with LDAP but I had a quick look at some
others with a similar thing - Do you have the password stored in the rootpw
field in slapd.conf and did you encrypt your password with slappasswd
before pasting into that field?

David Morris
3G Telecommunications Limited

Office: +44 (0)113 391 0781