[Wylug-help] LDAP setup on Centos 7

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Fri Nov 27 16:21:45 UTC 2015

Hi Gary,

I would run something like this and check all the lines containing dc= to
see if one of them doesn't match:

grep "dc=" * -r

(this runs grep and searches all files for dc= . the -r flag will run it
recursively to search all subfolders below  your current directory location

David Morris
3G Telecommunications Limited

Office: +44 (0)113 391 0781
Mobile: +44 (0) 7790 606023