[YLUG] Install day and RedHat Query

Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD) Rajendrakumar.Varsani at psd.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Apr 20 15:41:32 BST 2006

At work we're going the RedHat way not SuSe now so I'd appreciate some
advice on how to get this onto my laptop. I'd write over the SuSe that
you chaps did for me at the last install day.

Is this going to be available on Install Day? If not, can someone point
me to the right channels for getting the latest RedHat disks please?

Also, I'm really new to Linux (old archaic Unix knowledge fading fast
too!) Would appreciate pointer on how to get to know RedHat as a novice.

All help greatly appreciated. Advice on the house-buying processes,
mortgages, insurance etc offered in exchange! ; ) (I'm on ex property
developer and hate seeing people eaten by sharks)

Rajendrakumar Varsani
Tel: 01904 455805