Install Day Stuff (Was Re: [YLUG] Meeting - 15/08/06 - CityScreens (York), still kinda is ; ))

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Wed Aug 9 21:43:59 BST 2006

Just as a quick note...

If anyone can bring along anything that they think might be useful for the
install day (ie - magazines that we could advertise in, various studenty
things...) that'd be excellent.

I've already bagged LXF - they're willing to run something on us in the next
issue, just need to get the dates, etc, to them by Tuesday..

Not that I'm trying to crosspost between threads, but does anyone have any
feedback RE: the Install Day - that is.. possible issues etc, which haven't
been brought up?

The wiki has been brought up at http://york.lug.org.uk/wiki to avoid raping
Craig's connection again this year.. :) I've gratutiously ripped off most of
the flesh from last year's wiki, so it's already got a bit of content..

If anyone has any additional questions about either next week's meet or the
install day, the #ylug channel on irc.freenode.net has become a little more
active as of late.

Thanks

--
Alex Smith
alex at alexsmith.org
Key ID 0x7CD968A3
Tel (+44) 01133200111

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken