[YLUG] Meeting - 15/08/06 - CityScreens (York)

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Thu Aug 10 12:42:56 BST 2006

> > I went once before about 2 years ago, but it didn't err.. go all that
> > well...
> You're not helping to sell this very well!
I'm not trying to sell it well! I'm trying to share my experience in
the hope that someone will say "ah it won't be like that this time" so
I do actually come!

-Rob

"Sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that
money can buy" --Steve Martin

"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow
than in the church" --Ferdinand Magellan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/