[YLUG] Programming books up for grabs

Simon Ward simon at principia.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 16:11:32 BST 2006

My clearout of stuff continues. The following books are up for grabs -
all are published by O'Reilly unless stated otherwise:

- Mastering Perl/Tk (plus Perl/Tk Pocket Reference) (Lidie & Walsh)
- Mastering Algorithms With Perl (Orwant)
- Programming Python (Second Edition) (Lutz) + Python Pocket Reference
- Python Standard Library (Lundh)
- Apache Security (Ristic)
- Perl Hacks (Conway et.al)
- Python Web Programming (Holden - publ. New Riders)

I'll consider all sensible offers for these (each book costs north of
£20 new) with the exception of Perl Hacks, which I want £15 for as it's
brand new and unused.

I can post these if required, but factor in extra for postage (eg. the
Programming Python book is huge) and I'm happy to do discounts for
people who wish to buy multiple books (eg. I'll take £20 for
'Programming Python' and 'Python Standard Library').

Payment by PayPal is positively encouraged.

Simon