[YLUG] Old PC's

Nick Grayson neg100 at york.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 08:12:49 BST 2006

Good morning,
                         I help run The Computer Recycling Project, We
have a number of computers that would probably be of use to you
including about 8 identical Viglen machines each tested and with 128mb
of ram and 2 ISA slots. We also have some earlier machines with ISA
slots and 1 or 2 500mhz computers with ISA slots.
The project is run on a charitable basis and all the profits are donated
to charity so for two computers around this age we would accept a
donation circa £5.

The project is open every Wednesday afternoon from 2pm until 6pm and
directions can be found here;
www.comprec.co.uk/findus.htm

If it's just 2 mother boards you require I could bring them along to the
meet tonight,

Regards Nick
Computer Recycling Coordinator