[YLUG] Meeting tonight reminder

Ewan Mac Mahon ewan at macmahon.me.uk
Tue Aug 29 22:31:37 BST 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 03:13:42AM +0100, Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:
> Morning all,
>
> Just a reminder that there will be a meeting tonight, starting at 7:00pm

And I didn't make it - apologies to anyone who particularly wanted to
see me; I seem to have picked up a touch of the 'feeling like crap'
virus that's been doing the rounds of my girlfriend's work :-(

If it's any help you can usually find me in the IRC channel,

Ewan

--
Other ways to find me:
Jabber: ewan (at) jabber.org.uk   |  MSN: ewanmacmahon (at) hotmail.co.uk