[YLUG] emacs question

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Mon Dec 18 17:04:47 GMT 2006

Quick emacs question - I'm using emacs-nox on Ubuntu, and it has a
menu bar at the top of the terminal. I can access that menu in fall-
back mode using M-`, but is it possible to select the menu using the
mouse or some sort of ncurses keyboard driven way?

While I'm at it, does anyone have a nice setup for emacs under X on
ubuntu that gives sensibly sized fonts (small!) and nice fonts?

Cheers,

Arthur

--
Individuals bearing witness do not change history; only movements
that understand their social world can do that - Ellen Willis