[YLUG] One more meet-up

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 09:48:31 GMT 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 12:14:58PM +0000, chl501 at york.ac.uk wrote:
> On Dec 17 2006, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
>
> >Reminder that there's a meet-up tomorrow evening, Monday the 18th of
> >December, 7pm, at the Victoria pub in York.  It's on the corner of
> >Heslington Road and Cemetery Road, just behind the Barbican.  For those
> >navigating by postcode, it's YO10 5AR.
> >

> Hi
>
> Yesterday I came to Victoria pub (around 8 o'clock) and asked several
> people there, but seemingly there was no Linux group activity. I guess that
> is because I do not know who is who. How can I know who is who in case the
> same situation happened again next time.

We advertised ourselves with a geeky-looking bag, it had "fsck" written
on it.  I'm sorry that we weren't more obvious, we used to have a
penguin toy for this purpose.  I suspect we'll add photos to the
website when it gets revamped over the next few weeks, which will help
to identify us for future events.

--
 -- zoe