[YLUG] File permissions

Rob Hall rob at waylock.co.uk
Sun Jul 2 22:12:47 BST 2006

Thanks for that. I have managed to cludge it for the moment by creating
a new folder of which I am the owner (rwx), putting it in the piceditors
group (rwx) and giving everyone else read only access (r--)

Seems to work!

The ACL idea certainly seems to give the granularity that NTFS under
W2k3 does so I'll be interested to take that further.

Rob