[YLUG] Python in York(shire)

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Fri Jul 7 14:41:44 BST 2006

On 7 Jul 2006, at 14:26, Simon Alman wrote:

> The best I can think of is the york linux user group (YLUG). Its no
> devoted to python but there will be plenty of python coders who are
> members

Well, I do Python for one. Anyone else?

How about a Python event? We could get some speakers in and see what
happens. Maybe something on Plone/Zope, something on TurboGears,
something
on cool generic function if we can find someone to do the talk.

Arthur

--
One secret of happiness is to ignore comparisons with people who are
more successful than you are: always compare downwards, not upwards”