[YLUG] Python in York(shire)

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Fri Jul 7 15:06:54 BST 2006

Arthur Clune wrote:

> On 7 Jul 2006, at 14:26, Simon Alman wrote:
>
>> The best I can think of is the york linux user group (YLUG). Its no
>> devoted to python but there will be plenty of python coders who are
>> members
>
> Well, I do Python for one. Anyone else?
>
> How about a Python event? We could get some speakers in and see what
> happens. Maybe something on Plone/Zope, something on TurboGears, something
> on cool generic function if we can find someone to do the talk.

Cool, sounds good to me :)  I'd be happy to do a piece on something,
Plone/Zope or Twisted would probably be most up my alley, but I have a
moderately large TG application in the works too.  It's such a moving
target I'm not sure I'd be very authoritative though :)

doug.

--
doug at isotoma.com   / Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting
Tel: 020 7620 1446 / Mobile: 07879 423002 / Fax: 020 79006980