[YLUG] iptables

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Thu Jul 27 21:25:26 BST 2006

Sigh.
Time for a little begging here.

Anyway - to cut to the chase. I'd like to have NAT on my internal network, which works fine, but then I want to have say, one box, which is on an external IP. I have a /29, and I've followed an FAQ, which gave me the setup, as per http://server.alexsmith.org/firewall3.sh  - thing is, if I set an internal box to 212.159.53.202, and its gateway to 212.159.53.201, it.. er.. "doesn't work" - ie, the packets don't go anywhere, not even to the gateway.

Any ideas? ;)

Apologies if this is a little badly formatted, also. Mail client's
having issues :)

Thanks,

Alex