[YLUG] Ancient history free to good home

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Sun Jun 11 18:45:44 BST 2006

Hi,
  I have come across an old programming tutorial among my possessions:

"C Programming Language Workshop", The Instruction Set Ltd, V3.1 (218 pages)

It comes in a spiffy "the Instruction Set" ring-binder.  No idea of the
date, but it doesn't use the modern style function declarations.  I
can imagine someone here maybe wanting it for a collection of old stuff;
free to whoever can make best use of it.  If nobody else wants it, I'll
dump the content and keep the ring-binder.

--
 -- zoe