[YLUG] Ancient history free to good home

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Sun Jun 11 22:40:46 BST 2006

Simon Ward wrote:
> Whilst we're on the subject of ancient history, I've got a couple of HP
> PA-RISC workstations that could use a new home - one's a C180 and the
> other is a B180 and both have some ancient 3.x version of Debian
> installed. Both have 9Gb SCSI disks (woo!), one machine has 256Mb RAM
> and the other has 512Mb.
>
> Free to good home, but whoever want's 'em will have to collect.
>
> Simon

Simon,

Will more than happily take them off your hands. I know a couple of
developers who've been looking for something similar for a while. When's
a good time to pick them up? :)

--
Alex Smith
alex at alexsmith.org
Key ID 0x7CD968A3
Tel (+44) 07738225231

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken