[YLUG] Interesting Networking Problem

Njal Munro neilmunro at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:30:45 BST 2006

Well i have ordered the DLINK DWL-G122 model wireless adaptor i was
reccomended, so that will be coming in a few days, so i shall not
attempt much more until it arrives, i may again need help setting that
up, but, if its detected out of the box and i know the WEP key, i should
be fine.

Many thanks
Neil Munro