[YLUG] Need RedHat Fedora Core 6 DVD ISO

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 12:55:23 GMT 2006

On 1 Nov 2006, at 11:46, Simon Ward wrote:

> Venkata Subramani J wrote:
>> In the worst case, I’ll have to download the entire DVD ISO.

>   Personally, I'd consider having anything to do with Fedora Core to
>   be a 'worst case', but thereyago ...

Fedora is not that bad - its just not intended to be long term
production stable.

> Serious suggestion though: have you checked out the various magazine
> cover disks yet, or is FC6 too new for that?

FC6 finally escaped (seems closer to the truth than released) last week,
so its a bit early for the magazine covers.

Personally I'd pick one up from The Linux Emporium or a similar
distributor. I haven't looked at it myself yet (despite running one of
the mirrors) since I was on holiday last week and very busy for the next
2.

   http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/products/general/#pid86830

> Simon (Gentoo through and through ;-) )

I believe that can be cured now.... :-)